Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Psych Blog #1

Hello everyone my name is Ashley. My current passion is singing; im in choir right now and I sing every chance I get, whether it be singing in the car, performances, or just for fun. My favorite type of music to listen to is hiphop but I also like anything that has a good beat to it or just a great song. I listen to all types of music ranging from country to rock. My favorite color is blue. I am the middle child; I have one older brother and a younger sister. I have two dogs, two birds, and one hamster. My hobbies are hanging out with friends, going to the mall, shopping, movies, listening to music, singing, bowling, swimming, skating, and just having fun. After highschool I plan to attend college and get a major in pre med and minor in spanish. In college I want to study abroad in Spain for a semester. And after college I plan to work as a doctor in the neonatal unit. Right now I am working on being a CNA just to get a feel for the medical field and get more experience as well. After I accomplish my goal as a doctor and have a steady job I want to travel the world; it has always been a dream of mine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have an exciting life planned for yourself! I am very jealous of your study abroad aspirations!! Spain sounds amazing!

    Good luck with your goals to be a doctor!

    ReplyDelete